INTRODUCING "4ZERO CUFFS" - THE WORLD'S FASTEST & STRONGEST DISPOSABLE POLYMER RESTRAINT - NOW AVAILABLE IN AUSTRALIA
DESIGN - Our patent pending four loop design is the most innovative design to ever come to personal restraints.
QUALITY - 4ZERO CUFFS are manufactured in the USA under ISO 9000 certification, confirming strong commitment to quality and reliability.
STRENGTH - The 4ZERO CUFFS have been vigorously tested and consistently pass 180kg tensile strength tests.
VERSATILITY - The two smaller loops accommodate fingers with gloves and allow fast application of the restraint even in adverse weather conditions.
SAFETY - Wide, smooth strap reduces the risk of injury and gives greater control during subject cuffing. 4ZERO CUFFS reduce user liability and are safer for the prisoner.
- Stop valuable metal handcuffs from going missing by using low-cost disposable plastic cuffs.
- Wide, smooth strap reduces the risk of injury and gives greater control during subject cuffing.
- Strongest disposable restraint on the market with a tensile strength of over 180kg.
- Remains supple in dry climates due to being made from a high-performance polymer (most other nylon styles are made of nylon 66 and can become brittle quite quickly).
- Can be used for both wrists and ankles.
- Compact size for easy carriage and storage.
- Disposable, therefore more hygienic and less hassle than metal cuffs.
- Compatible with standard handcuffing techniques.
- Finger Loops allow a one handed single pull action. This frees up the user's other hand, which is safer.
- Manufactured under ISO 9000 certification. Withstands up to 200°C temperature.
- Red TRAINING CUFFS are reusable - they can be removed without cutting.
Units / Pkg
|4ZCUFFRD||4ZERO TRAINING CUFF||100||180kg||Red|
|4ZCLIP01||Belt Clip (holds 5-8 CUFFS)||1||13.0||Black|
Download a brochure (1.1Mb PDF file)