We wanted to update you on the evolving COVID-19 situation and how we can support you through this.
As an essential service, NPA remains open
We are here for you and we are continuing to supply customers throughout the country with accessories and electronic hardware.
- We endeavour to keep processing your orders as quickly as possible and have numerous ways of delivering equipment.
- We are following all Government and WHO guidelines regarding hygiene, travel, contact and are enabling employees to work from home where possible.
Stopping the spread of COVID-19
To help mitigate the spread of COVID-19, all NPA employees have been asked to:
- Not visit a customer if they feel unwell or think they have had exposure to the virus, and to seek medical advice (the same goes for our workplace).
- Ask our customers and their clients if they have any known case of COVID-19 or are at risk before arranging a visit.
- Wash and sanitise their hands thoroughly and frequently, and always before a customer visit.
- Using tissues and cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze.
- Avoid shaking hands or unnecessary touching.
- Follow social distancing rules by maintaining to best of ability a 1.5m space.
What extra measures are we taking?
- Company travel has been suspended and employees have been asked to consider avoiding unnecessary travel where practical.
As we have mobilised many of our team members to work from home the best way of getting in touch with us right now is by email.
- Email us at email@example.com
- Yes, we are still available to talk to over the phone. Call us on (08) 8268 2733
- Alternatively you can reach us via our Facebook.
If you have any questions or if we can help in any way, then please get in touch.
Take care and thank you for your hard work and commitment in these challenging times.
The NPA team.