Keystone's latest miniature Circuit Board Test Point features the ability to be mounted on a PCB via Thru-Hole or Surface Mounting methods.
Designed with a unique hybrid mounting style which maximizes the efficiency of SMT contacts with the strong and durable solder connections to a circuit board of Thru Hole mounted devices. This new Test Point has a locating pin design to provide positive location of the device during the assembly process. When installed on .032 thick boards, the locating pin can also be used as a solder point for thru-hole mounting operations.
It features a symmetrical flat-wire design making it a superior anchoring point for probes, j-hooks and other circuit testing devices while minimizing shifting and damage which is common on standard posts and terminals.
- Finish/Plating: Silver
- Material: Phosphor Bronze
- Mounting: Surface Mount
- Packaging: Tape and Reel (per the ANSI/EIA-481 standard)
- Style: Miniature
- Type: Test Points on Tape and Reel.
- Locating pin maintains position during reflow operations.
- Ideal for precise placement on a PCB.