The new T Series i-Clamps are ideal for quick and reliable wire branching without the need to strip wires or use electrical tape.
- Use T-Series connectors when you want to branch off of a common wire run.
- Ideal for wiring several fixtures in parallel (such as lighting).
- The main line will remain as one length of wire, eliminating junctions at every fixture.
- The connector hinges open to allow the wire be run thru the connector, without cutting or stripping the insulation.
- Quick and easy connections are made in seconds.
- No tape required.
- Conductivity is assured for the entire run, since the main line remains uncut.
|Housing||Polycarbonate, UL 94V-0|
|Contact / Jumper||High Performance Copper alloy, Nickel Plate|
|UL Listed||E490623 & E490622|
|PART #||# OF WIRE
RUNS / TAPS
( IN / OUT)
|K8380||1 Run / 1 Tap||16-14 AWG (In) / 16 AWG (Out)||Green||15 Amps @ 300 VAC|
|K8381||1 Run / 1 Tap||12-10 AWG (In) / 16-14 AWG (Out)||Yellow||20 Amps @ 300 VAC|
|K8382||1 Run / 1 Tap||12-10 AWG (In) / 14-12 AWG (Out)||Orange||25 Amps @ 300 VAC|
|K8383||1 Run / 1 Tap||16-14 AWG (In) / 22-18 AWG (Out)||Blue||5 Amps @ 300 VAC|