Nylon pop rivets offer an exciting alternative to standard aluminium or steel pop rivets, especially from an aesthetic viewpoint.
- These rivets are set with a standard installation tool in the same manner as metal pop rivets.
- Nylon rivets offer protection from corrosion and electrical hazard. They provide good chemical resistance and are suitable for use underwater.
- When set, the pin breaks off flush with the head, leaving an attractive, solid colour finished appearance.
- Auto manufacturers use these rivets for many applications including for soft materials such as rubber or padded fabrics.
- Diameters ranging from 3.2 mm to 5.6 mm. The gripping range varies from 1.0 mm to 11.5 mm depending on the type.
- Standard colours are Black and White, they can also be supplied in Beige and Grey to order, or for large quantities can be colour matched to suit your requirements.
- UV Proofed Nylon Pop Rivets especially treated to resist UV rays are also available.
Material: Nylon 6/6 rivet body. Clear Polycarbonate mandrel.
We stock a full range of Nylon Pop Rivets and can provide you with FREE samples.