NyTye Low Profile Cable Ties
- Reduced head height compared to traditional head designs – increases safety and eliminates snags, cuts & abrasions.
- No sharp tail cutoffs – remaining tail slips back into the head of the tie leaving no exposed sharp edges.
- Flexible head design – allows the head to easily flex around the total circumference of tubing or bundled wires.
- Ideal applications: wire harnesses, confined spaces, control panels, marine, hoses, playgrounds, construction, appliances, HVAC and safety equipment.
- Temperature range: +85C to -40C.
NyTye Releasable Cable Ties
Releasable cable ties are perfect for temporarily securing cables or for jobs where you need to periodically change cables. The release lever is located below the head of the cable tie making it easy to access but unlikely to be released accidentally. The ties are made from UV resistant black nylon and have safe edges to prevent cuts.