NPA is a Company which distributes throughout Australia, New Zealand and South Africa, Cable and Wiring accessories, Nylon Fasteners and Insulators, P.C.B. Hardware and associated products.
The Corporate Objectives of the Company are:
- To expand the Company in line with the Business Plan established by Management.
- To maintain a client focus, with an adaptive reporting system reflective of the client's needs.
- To exceed the expectation of out clients in the time for delivery of our products and in the quality of production / services.
- To express the professionalism of the Company in all aspects of its operation.
- To develop an open management ethos and structure with an obvious and achievable career path for all employees.
- To provide a safe and enjoyable and fulfilling work environment for all employees.
- To further develop and expand the Company's commitment to training of all employees and the industry generally.
It is recognised by NPA that our clients require assurance of a specific and consistent standard of design, documentation and production quality in the products and a consistency in the style of delivery of products.
Irrespective of the designers, our clients can expect that products will be produced in accordance with the design documents and in accordance with Australian standards as applicable.
The Company is committed to pursuing continuous improvement in all aspects of its operations, and to facilitate achievement of these objectives, NPA has established a quality management system which conforms to the requirements of the Australian / International standard:-
AS/NZS ISO 9001:2015
All staff are required to adopt, understand and implement the quality management system and are personally responsible for carrying out their individual functions so that consistency in the required standards of quality are continuously attained.
All company personnel are responsible for continually monitoring all aspects of the quality program to ensure compliance and initiate timely corrective action, if and when necessary. In the event of any quality problem occurring, irrespective of severity, all necessary and appropriate steps will be taken to restore product conformity and customer satisfaction.